Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kate Spade 



Kate Spade just opened up her brand new store in Charleston, SC. I'm not sure if you are all aware but Kate Spade is a huge Social Media Star. Her brand has escalated because of her voice on social media. I really enjoy looking at all her different digital media outlets. I follow her on twitter, so if you aren't follow her please do @katespadeny. The company has really showed us how effective it can be to use social media platforms to brand itself. My last semester of my senior year in college, which wasn't too long ago, I wrote a paper and did a pinterest board showing how Kate Spade Voice and Brand Awareness evolved. If you want to learn more about it, check it out on my pinterest page http://pinterest.com/hbriordy/the-brand-and-voice-of-kate-spade/.

No comments:

Post a Comment